Valerie Dodds aged 19-years-old from Nebraska is known to her porn fans as Val Midwest (warning link contains nudity NSFW). She has her own business running her personal adult website. Val was more than a bit peeved that teachers and students from her old school, Pius X High School, ridiculed her chosen occupation as a porn star. As some sort of retribution over the Mother’s Day weekend Val posed for nude shots on the school campus and then posted them on her website. That gives a whole new meaning to posing for a school photograph. My own school was so bad that people would look up to you if you became a porn star.
Of course Val didn’t ask the schools permission first. Can you imagine how that would go? As a result Val has been charged with trespassing and public indecency. She has been sentenced to 45-days in the Lancaster County Jail with 30-days for trespassing and 15-days for public nudity. That sentence seem a bit stiff (a bit stiff is what Val’s male fans get). Surely they could of handed her a fine and a slap on the wrist. Val was initially going to appeal the sentence but then decided to just do the time.
On a KETV reports Val says, “I’m taking it as a really bad vacation.”
By Michael Hilton
- Most of my career has been spent doing scientific research and writing papers published in scientific journals. I have now ventured into writing articles on eclectic subjects for the general public. Due to my previous research I have interests in sleep medicine and mental health and therefore there are a number of articles on these topics.
I am married to an Irish lass who keeps me honest and have 3 lovely school age children to keep me busy. As well as writing I enjoy photography and have just started to learn the guitar.
- 2014.09.29ChildrenNine-year-old muscle boy does handstand push ups
- 2014.09.28ReligionMuslim faith, radicalisation, terrorism and counterterrorism
- 2014.09.27SurgeryFrench woman spends $50,000 on plastic surgery to look like a living sex doll
- 2014.09.26EconomicsDecline in the number of charitable donations may be related to a pessimistic economic outlook